Here’s a quick test of simulating the joints between rigid panels.
- Hold right MB and drag to rotate the view
- Zoom with mousewheel
- Left Ctrl + Left MB on a panel or joint and it will become a moveable handle (object will turn yellow). Repeat to disable.
- Left Shift + Left MB on a panel or joint and it will become a positional restraint (object will turn red). Repeat to disable.
- Add a uniform force upwards using the buttons on the top left of the screen
- Adjust the force necessary to break the joints with the scrollbar